六和才彩特码资料146:Hundreds of postgraduates expelled from universities
香港六合彩特码资料查询 www.uzhmb.tw Three Chinese universities have announced in succession they would expel master’s degree and PhD candidates who failed to observe graduation rules and regulations, China Youth Daily reported on Thursday.
Seventy-two postgraduate students from Guangzhou University, 46 from Hefei University of Technology and an unknown number from Southwest Jiaotong University have been involved.
Most expulsions are due to the fact the candidates have exceeded the maximum period of study, usually 5 years for a master's degree and 6-7 years for a PhD.
Other reasons include absence of courses for over two weeks without permission and not getting registered within a prescribed period without a reasonable excuse.
The move follows a notice released by the Ministry of Education in late February, which urges higher education institutions to further tighten up on management and degree-granting practices for postgraduate students.
- Chinese police detain 75 suspects in telecom, online fraud case
- China-Russia joint naval exercise concludes
- Holiday rush: 300,000 visit Beijing horticultural expo
- Shenzhen to build 7,000 5G stations
- Shanghai customs intercepts maize virus
- China reports over 16m railway trips on last day of May Day holiday