特码资料100期:Lewis Hamilton posts fastest practice lap in F1 2019 opening session
香港六合彩特码资料查询 www.uzhmb.tw SYDNEY - Five-time world champion Lewis Hamilton has posted the fastest practice lap at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Friday.
The Mercedes driver clocked one minute 23.59 seconds in the opening session of the 2019 season, just 0.03 of a second ahead of Ferrari rival Sebastian Vettel, and 0.74 seconds ahead of Charles Leclerc, also from Ferrari.
Australia's Daniel Ricciardo made a disappointing start on his home soil, coming in 17th best in the field of 20.
Hamilton's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, had a near miss with a barrier after skimming a grass patch on the outside and locking up into a spin.
Fortunately the Finn came to a complete stop without making contact with any of the other vehicles or track markers.
Round one of the Australian Grand Prix and 2019 Formula One World Championship starts on Sunday.
- World No 1 Nadal falls in opening match at ATP Finals
- China braced for true test of World Cup credentials
- Thiem stuns Fed at Finals
- Lewan in legendary company
- Klopp confounded by Reds' 'crazy' runaway title advantage
- Under-19 side sinks to historic low point