香港liuhecai特码资料:Property developer donates 100 million yuan to Palace Museum
香港六合彩特码资料查询 www.uzhmb.tw Chongqing-based real estate developer Longfor Properties has donated 100 million yuan ($14.9 million) to the Palace Museum in Beijing for the latter's cultural relic conservation foundation.
A new fund, which is based on the donation, will be used for restoration of cultural relics, academic studies, buying relics and other activities related to promotion of the museum.
- Concert leads off 40th anniversary celebrations of China-Portugal ties
- Han Meilin exhibits sculptures at Beijing solo show
- Palace Museum, Bank of China to work together on cultural development
- Exhibitions illustrate China's march of progress
- National treasure 'Riverside Scene at Qingming Festival' to highlight Palace Museum’s 600th anniversary